Thursday 8 January 2015

Production Journal

5/1/2015            -            Production Journal

Today I have been tasked with producing all the pre production materials for my short film which is to be shot over the coming weeks.

I have produced some resources for the short film such as a script and storyboards.

My story/script is a short torture scene in which the end goal is for the interrogator to find the location of a bomb placed on a train destined for London.

I have planned for the type of locations + equipment and props we will need to record and complete the film.



8/1/2015

Today me and my film team have selected our location and set dates for filming, we have ensured we have all equipment ready for the day of filming and have set a plan to retrieve props and evaluate our script and storyline based on what is available to us.

I am researching  techniques for the torture scenes, how water boarding etc. can be shown on camera whilst keeping the actor safe.

Equipment Obtained:
2x SLR Cameras
3x LED Blocks (Lights)
1x SLR Tripod

12/1/2015

Today me and my filming crew have begun recording the most difficult part of our project, the torture scene.

Using our research and techniques for safety we have recorded multiple short torture sequences and added our dialogue and effects.

There was some difficulty filming and so the amount we had currently was not adequate to complete our course, we will be filming extended scenes with more dialogue and story filler to complete our film project.

19/1/2015

Today we have continued to produce props and a future plan for our filming, we have decided to introduce a prologue to our film which will add more story and extend the film to meet the specifications provided to us.

In the following week we will complete our filming and complete our editing.









No comments:

Post a Comment